A person is accidentally injured every second of every day by a preventable event in the U.S. according to the National Safety Council.* AXIS Corporate Accident Insurance can help prepare for the unexpected.
Unfortunately, many companies are not aware that accident insurance can be inexpensive and easy to obtain. Consequently, they neglect it. But they shouldn’t. So whether brokers and clients are looking for business travel accident insurance, basic/carve-out and voluntary AD&D insurance or travel assistance services, they can turn to AXIS for the right coverage. We go beyond by delivering customized policies and services that meet the specific needs of employees—and businesses—cost effectively.
*National Safety Council, Injury Facts® 2020.
- Up to $5 million per person AD&D limit∗
- Up to $50 million per accident aggregate limit∗
Multi-year terms and rate guarantees∗
- Out-of-country medical
- Medical evacuation and repatriation
- Security evacuation
- War risk
- Living benefits when a covered accident results in a critical, but not fatal injury
- Travel emergency benefits
- Benefits to help ease the burden of loss through financial support for child care, college, retraining and other expenses
- Law firms
- Financial companies/banks
- Accounting firms
- Computer/tech companies
- Consulting companies
AXIS Reinsurance Company (Canadian Branch) is supervised by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions in Canada and licensed in all provinces and territories. AXIS Reinsurance Company is an admitted carrier in all 50 of the United States and the District of Columbia.
ClaimsWe go further with claims resolution that puts your client first. Utilizing our highly skilled claims specialists to deliver effective resolution that meets your client’s needs.
- Quick decision making
- Championing your needs
- An honest approach