- All property and casualty lines except worker compensation
- Industry group programs – Typically homogeneous business within a specific niche or industry group managed, processed and distributed by a specialized program administrator.
- Affinity groups – Property and casualty products delivered as part of industry association. May be sponsored in part or whole by the association as a benefit of membership.
- Binding authorities – Specialized property and casualty products (e.g., specialized commercial or personal lines, etc.) delivered through a PA or MGA platform on a regional or nationwide basis.
- Sufficient in-force gross written premium to support development costs and ongoing expenses
- At least three years of verifiable premium and loss history
- A focus on a niche market or specialty product line
- Business that can be written and priced using a well-defined underwriting template
Not all insurance coverages or products are available in all states and policy terms may vary based upon individual state requirements. Issuance of coverage is subject to underwriting and coverage depends upon the actual facts of each case and the terms, conditions and exclusions of each individual policy. anyone interested in an insurance policy should request a copy of the policy itself for a description of the scope and limitations of coverage The information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, any particular insurance product. No insurance product is offered or will be sold in any state in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the laws of such state. Certain products may be offered by AXIS companies not licensed in your state and therefore may only available through a licensed surplus lines broker. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are not protected by such finds, and surplus lines insurers are not always subject to the same insurance regulatory standards applicable to licensed insurance companies.