What type of business is it good for?
- Publicly traded companies
- OTC companies
- Companies contemplating initial public offering
- Privately held companies with revenues under $1 billion
- Portfolio companies and portfolio company programs of private equity
- Alternative asset managers
- Portfolio company investments
- Not-for-profit organizations
For insureds: Attorney panel finder tool
AXIS has carefully selected law firms with expertise in both employment and commercial/directors and offciers litigation. AXIS insureds can access significantly discounted rates when working with these specialists.
Our approved service providers
Clients with AXIS Breach Response Insurance can receive payment for expenses related to data breaches. Please see the list of AXIS approved vendors who provide breach-related services to clients.