Single policy that can cover liability for:
- Breach of confidence
- Denial of access or denial of service attack
- Fraud/dishonesty of employee
- Failure to prevent unauthorized access, use of, tampering with, or introduction of malicious code
- Intellectual property infringement
- Invasion of privacy/publicity
- Negligent acts, errors or omissions
- Unintentional breach of contract to design, develop, produce or supply software
- Business interruption loss
- Computer system extortion expenses and loss
- Data breach notification, credit monitoring, data recovery expenses, public relations expenses
- Forensics and legal expenses
- Regulatory action defense costs
- Broad additional cyber perils
Note: All capabilities (including deductibles, self-insured retentions, limits of liability and minimum premium) are for illustrative purposes only as to products offered by AXIS insurers licensed in the state and not necessarily indicative of the
capabilities of any other AXIS company.
Not all insurance coverages or products are available in all states and policy terms may vary based upon individual state requirements. Issuance of coverage is subject to underwriting and coverage depends upon the actual facts of each case and the terms, conditions and exclusions of each individual policy. anyone interested in an insurance policy should request a copy of the policy itself for a description of the scope and limitations of coverage The information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, any particular insurance product. No insurance product is offered or will be sold in any state in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the laws of such state. Certain products may be offered by AXIS companies not licensed in your state and therefore may only available through a licensed surplus lines broker. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are not protected by such finds, and surplus lines insurers are not always subject to the same insurance regulatory standards applicable to licensed insurance companies.
Cyber insurance is vital to
Discover how we help protect businesses before, during and after a cyber incident.
Find out how the potential impact from a cyber incident can be minimized by being prepared.
See how our cyber insurance is built to support businesses operating in today’s environment.
Investing in understanding cyber
Rather than just adding to the noise, we’re leveraging our internal expertise and partnerships with leading market influencers and innovators to produce genuine insights; helping clients better understand the full scope of the threat landscape and how to mitigate against cyber risks.Learn more
Source: 1 Cyber Risk Aware